Wednesday, April 20, 2011

And it Starts..

..the asshatery. (I know that's not a real word because my Mac has underlined it red, but yeah)

I really don't want to make this a husband-bashing place but seems like it will be, at least for the time being because I need to vent.

First, I woke up to him saying something along the lines of "You know, you don't need to be so snippy about this.."
You know what? I can be as 'snippy' as I damn well please. Thing is, I wasn't even being snippy-- I was just sending along some information. If he took it as snippy then fine. I listened to and put up with his verbal tirades for the last six years, not even snippy but full on MEAN and ABUSIVE. Snippy? SNIPPY? Ok, enough on that..

Second, he changed the eBay password. Now THIS makes me want to be snippy. We had almost 500 on feedback (oh how I wanted the new color of star that eBay offered for 500 *sniff*) Over 400 of those babies were mine and mine alone. Now I get to start all over on eBay from zero. We all know that eBay sellers don't like to deal with people who have zero on their feedback. ASSHAT!

Third, he still doesn't know my grandma has passed away. Why? Because he hasn't asked! I've been thinking back to the past months where I said things along the lines of "Yeah, grandma isn't doing too well.. we may have to put her in a home."
*cricket chirps*
Seriously, it was like I hadn't said a damn thing.
Or "My aunt says my grandma is really going downhill fast. I feel so bad for her. "
*cricket chirps and tumbleweed blows by*
NOTHING. Way to be supportive, dude.

Yes, I think I have finally reached my angry stage.

3 comments:

  1. Who's name was the eBay account under? Email? If either are yours go and get that account back!

    BTW - I think I will have to find a way to incorporate asshat and asshattery into my regular conversations tomorrow. (and yes, I did just "instruct" my mac to learn the spelling on those two fabulous words!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like he's trying to hit where it hurts a bit with the Ebay thing. But.. you built it up once, you can do it again. I don't use Ebay but is there any way you could contact people you did business with and ask them to vouch for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have every right to be angry. I can't believe he is being so petulant and childish about everything. Actually- correction- I CAN. What a fuckwit, seriously. And I totally get you on the eBay thing. My freaking paypal account was just frozen and wtf am I suppose to do without it?!?? Never use eBay again???

    ReplyDelete