My grandma passed away yesterday evening. I was in the supermarket checkout (of all places) when I got the text from my cousin.
I hope she is in a better place now. I don't believe in god.. but when people I love die, I like to think that they go to a nice place where I can one day see them again.
I'm really in need of some sunshine and happy things.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost both my grandparents in the past two years - it's devastating, even if it's expected. Sending happy thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower here, btw. :) I blog at Work From Home Star.
I am sorry for your loss. We have you in our prayers. Just keep in mind that even when we lose a loved one, they are never really gone. They always exist in our thoughts and hearts. I am following you through the hop. http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletewww.reneeahand.com
Thanks
Renee
I found you on the Weekend Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteI am very sorry about your loss, and I also believe that the ones I have loved and lost are in an amazing place. I am sending you lots of love!
I can't wait to read more of your blog!
Elizabeth
Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. I’m also hosting a blog hop today as well. Come add your blog when you get a chance if you haven’t already. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.
ReplyDeleteA Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design
Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!
Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!
Sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandma. I lost mine a few months ago and it was very hard to see her so weak and frail at the end. Best wishes on your fresh start and new jobs.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss. When a friend of mine died, he came back in a dream and told me he was on a very long vacation.
ReplyDelete